How to collect Tesco Clubcard points with Esso
Get double Nectar points when you shop at Esso
From 5th November we’re offering double points on shop items when you spend a fiver or more. So next time you need a few bits like your newspaper, milk or chocolate fix – make it an Esso shop and get double points.
Nectar and the Esso App
Thanks to the Esso App, paying for fuel and collecting Nectar points couldn’t be easier. Simply link your card to your account and next time you go to pay via your app at participating Esso branded service stations your points will be added automatically. Do it today and unlock 500 bonus Nectar points on your first fill.
Good reasons to choose Esso
As well as collecting your Nectar points, there are a range of other good reasons to visit Esso. We put the same level of attention and care into your Esso experience and every one of our family of Synergy™ fuels, because every driver and every engine is important to us. Visit our Explore site to find out how else you can benefit from stopping by.
Get started with Nectar
Don’t have a Nectar card? Getting one is easy.
You can register for a Nectar card online and one will be sent out to you within 10 days. Or you can pop into the nearest participating Esso branded service station and pick one up straight away.
Once you’ve registered, you can also order a convenient Nectar key tag. This handy tool means you can collect Nectar points any time – even if you’ve forgotten your Nectar card.
Frequently asked questions
If you have lost your Nectar card, you may need to order a new card. You can easily arrange this at nectar.com/missing-card
If you don’t have a Nectar card, you will need to register for one. You can do this at nectar.com/register/consumer/enrol.htm
If you’ve forgotten your card, there are a couple of alternative options.
If you’ve added your Nectar card to the Esso App, you can automatically collect points when you fill. Find out more at esso.co.uk/esso-app
You can also order a handy key tag from Nectar. Keep it on your keys and you’ll always have it with you. Order one at nectar.com/login
Nectar Terms and Conditions
1. You must present your Nectar card or Nectar key tag at the time of your purchase at participating Esso branded service stations to qualify for any Nectar points or have previously added your Nectar card details to your Esso App account. Nectar points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
2. Nectar collectors can earn 1 point per litre of Esso Synergy™ fuel or 2 points per pound spent on carwash, lubricants or shop products at participating Esso branded service stations. Nectar collectors cannot redeem points at Esso branded service stations.
3. Points collected at participating Esso branded service stations will be credited to your Nectar account by Nectar Loyalty Ltd and included in your statement for redemption via existing Nectar redemption options.
4. Transactions using Key Fuels or UK Fuels bunker card(s) are not eligible for Nectar points.
5. Nectar points issued on transactions made using Esso Card, Esso Commercial Vehicle Card, EuroShell, DKV and Allstar BP Supercharge are capped at 100 points for unleaded and 250 points for diesel purchases.
6. Nectar points are available at participating Esso branded service stations only. Please see details of participating Esso branded service stations here . Nectar points will not be available for collection at Esso branded service stations with a Tesco Express shop.
7. Nectar points will not be issued on LPG purchases.
8. Nectar points cannot be collected on tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up or lottery.
9. These terms and conditions may be amended, varied and/or supplemented by Esso Petroleum Company Limited (“Esso”) at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
10. Specific terms and conditions will govern additional promotions and will be available on our website for the duration of such promotions.
12. Esso reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or change the availability of Nectar points without notice (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular Esso branded service station). Esso shall not be responsible for any losses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension or change in the availability of the Nectar scheme at Esso branded service stations.
14. Double points available on shop purchases (excluding fuel) at participating Esso sites for a limited period only.
Double Nectar points Terms and Conditions
Every time you make a Qualifying Purchase between 00:01 on 5 November 2019 to 23:59 on 26 February 2020 inclusive at a Participating Esso [Branded Service] Station*, just hand your Nectar card to the cashier to double your Nectar points on qualifying shop purchases of £5 or more.
A Qualifying Purchase is any purchase of eligible shop items that total a combined price of £5 or more in one single transaction.
Nectar points cannot be collected on certain products or services including alcohol, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, saving stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all Nectar collectors resident in the United Kingdom who make a Qualifying Purchase between 00:01 on 5 November 2019 to 23:59 on 26 February 2020.
2. A Qualifying Purchase is any purchase of eligible shop items that total a combined price of £5 or more in one single transaction.
3. Participating Esso [Branded Service] Stations are those that accept Nectar but excluding those with Morrison shops on the backcourt.
4. Points (including bonus points) will only be awarded to the registered account holder of the Nectar card presented at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
5. Points (including bonus points) are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives available. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Any Nectar collector who has received a receipt confirming their award but has not received the points indicated within the time frames detailed above should contact Nectar customer care at www.nectar.com/contact
7. Participants in the promotion should ensure that their Nectar card is registered should they wish to access and spend their Nectar points including bonus points Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. The Nectar terms and conditions available at https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/terms-of-use also apply to this promotion and the use of the Nectar card.
8. The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter is Esso Petroleum Company, Limited.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the promotion at any stage where it becomes necessary to do so (including, but not limited to suspension arising out of non-availability of the App or technical failure generally or at a particular site). For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Promoter of this promotion shall not entitle an entrant to any claim or compensation from the Promoter or any ExxonMobil group companies for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred by an entrant as a direct or indirect result.
Esso Petroleum Company, Limited, Ermyn House, Ermyn Way, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8UX. ©2018 Exxon Mobil Corporation. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise. All other marks used are the property of their respective owner(s). Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates that include the names ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. Nothing in this material or associated with the Competition is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities.